This healthy and flavorful salsa can go anywhere! Try it on chicken, fish or serve it up with baked chips for your next party. The California peaches add a burst of freshness!
1 15 oz. can California cling peach slices, drained and chopped
1 cup chopped tomatoes
¼ cup diced red onions
½ jalapeno, seeded and minced
3 tbsp. minced cilantro
2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 tsp. honey
1/8 tsp. salt
4 (5 oz. each) salmon fillets
3 tsp. olive oil
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. group pepper
1. For the salsa, in a medium bowl, gently toss together the peaches, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, honey and salt.
2. For the salmon, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat the foil with cooking spray.
3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Rub 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil over each salmon fillet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast the salmon until just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Place a piece of salmon on each plate and top with the peach salsa and serve.